Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Dallas 'Do Photo Shoot






A few weeks I was able to do my friend Taylor's hair and style her for her photoshoot. I tend to name my hair 'dos and I call this my "Voluptuous Dallas Do." Taylor has a lot of hair and good thing she loves big hair. with my experience in the industry, i was able to express my creativity to help her establish the style of outfits she wore. you too can do a photo shoot like Taylor's.

Some beauty tips are:
1: hair- wash your hair the day before. do a rough blow dry with light products. day old hair helps keeps the style and allows for it to be fresh looking and bouncy. TIP: keeping your ends from looking dry use Kerastase Lumiere Nutri-Sculpt
2: make-up - always want extra blush. lighting takes color from cheeks and eyes
3: accessories - always over accessorize. it gives more to the picture. and sometimes draws attention away from the flaws
4: clothing - color, color, color choose colors that work well with your skin tone. it helps the picture to stand out much better. bring props-hats, boyfriend's jersey...etc
5: don't forget to wax/shave and moisturize your body
6: if you're nervous, a little liquid courage won't hurt
7: LASTLY don't forget to smile and have fun



P.S. it helps when you also have great photographer like Kim Le (www.kimlephotography.com) to shoot you.

1 comment:

  1. thank you again helping me with the photoshoot. couldn't have done it with you!!!

    ReplyDelete