Thursday, October 15, 2009

Welcome!!


Hi, I am Monica and welcome to my blog. I started out doing my own hair in high school and just fell in love with it. The passion for it allowed me to get an apprenticeship with a master hair stylist. Working for the master stylist helped me hone my skills. I learned how to mix hair dye to get the perfect riche color or a bouncy blow dry. From there I went Marinello School of Beauty and receive my cosmetology licenses. These past six years I have been cutting, styling, and coloring all different types of hair. I currently work a few days at Salon Lavish in Covina, CA and the other days I am usually busy with doing wedding updo's and styling hair for photoshoots.
I created this blog to show you the in's and out's of hair as well as bits and piece of my life. I will show you how to create a simple but elegant ponytail for a dinner party or a "do it yourself" tease for a night out with the girls. I will also post pictures of updo's I do at weddings and pictures of the girls I style at photoshoots. I truly hope you will find my blog useful. Please feel free to leave comments or send me an email if you have any questions. I love to hear from you. I would LOOOVE to do your hair.

xoxo,
Monica
moenimoe@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment